THE EFFECT OF INDIVIDUAL, GROUP AND TEAM WORK BEHAVIOR TOWARD TEACHER PERFORMANCE IN SMAN 3 MEDAN

Rizki Akmalia, Amiruddin Siahaan, Mesiono Mesiono

Abstract


This study investigates (1) The influence of Individual Behavior TowardTeacher Performance in SMA 3 Medan; (2) The Influence of Group Behavior on Teacher Performance in SMA 3 Medan; (3) The Influence of team work on Teacher Performance in SMA 3 Medan; (4) the influence among Individual, Group and Team Work behavior toward Teacher Performance in SMA Negeri 3 Medan. The results of the study shows that (1) There is a positive and significant influence between X1 to Y 0.9%. It meant that if individual teacher's behavior is getting better in teaching, it will be followed by the increasing of teacher performance in doing their main tasks; (2) There is a positive and significant effect between X2 and Y 7.1%. It is meant that if the behavior of a teacher group in SMA Negeri 3 Medan gives a good example for students, teachers, and the school environment, it will be followed by the increasing of teacher performance in teaching learning process (3) there is a negative effect between X3 to Y -0.9%. It can be said that if the work team is good and solid it will not affect the improvement of teacher performance; (4) there is a positive and significant influence between X1, X2, and X3 together with Y, the correlation coefficient value is 0.303, R Square 0.092 and Adjusted R Square 0.057. It shows that the influence of X1, X2, and X3 to Y is 5.7% and the remaining 94.3% is influenced by other factors from variables not included in this study.


Full Text:

PDF

References


DAFTAR PUSTAKA

Amstrong and Baron, Performance Management- The New Realities, (London: Institute of Personnel and Development, 1998)

Ashman, Karen K. Kirst, E-Book Human Behavior, Communities, Organizations, and Groups in the Macro Social Environment, (Belmont: Thomson, 2008)

Barnawi dan Mohammad Arifin, Kinerja Guru Profesional, (Yogyakarta: ArRuzz, 2014)

Fahmi, Irham, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, (Bandung: Alfabeta, 2016)

Homans, George C, The Humans Group, Harcourt, Brace and World, (New York, 1950)

Luthans, Fred, Organizational Behavior Eleventh Editions, (New York: Mc Graw Hill Irwin, Campanies, Inc, 2008)

Masalah Pendidikan di Indonesia, https://pangeransagitarius.wordpress.com/tag/balitbang-depdiknas/, diakses pada tanggal 28 Nopember 2017 pada pukul 21.34 WIB

Robbins, Stephen dan Timothy A. Judge, Perilaku Organisasi: Konsep, Kontroversi, Aplikasi, (Jakarta: Prenhalindo, 2001)

Sedarmayanti, Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja, (Bandung: Mandar Maju, 2002)

Sopiah, Perilaku Organisasional, (Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2008)

Supardi, Kinerja Guru, (Jakarta: Rajawali Pers, 2013)

Surya, Muhammad, Psikologi Pendidikan, (Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 2004)

Undang-undang Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional

West, Michael, Kerja Sama yang Efektif, Cetakan Kelima, penerjemah Srikandi Waluyo. (Yogyakarta: Penerbit Kaninus, 2002)

Zainal, Veithzal Rifai, dkk, Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. (Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 2014)




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30829/tar.v27i1.681

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


INDEXING

 

Creative Commons License

Jurnal Tarbiyah by UIN Sumatera Utara Medan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jurnaltarbiyah.uinsu.ac.id/index.php/tarbiyah.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://jurnaltarbiyah.uinsu.ac.id/index.php/tarbiyah/about/submissions#copyrightNotice.